Thursday, March 24, 2011

PSP 1000 FAT not Charging GUIDE

Today is a guide on how to repair PSP 1000 not Charging.  


There are many reasons why have a brick portable Playstation and this is one of the solutions of many problems on not charging PSP 1000, 2000 or 3000 model.

Here is the step-by-step ways I made to solve the problem.

Step 1. Try using different battery. When I power on the PSP power on meaning I have a drained battery.

Step 2. Try a different PSP charger. When I charge my PSP there is no light orange that means PSP is not charging.

Step 3. Check the power / charging fuse ohm-meter.





If fuse is OK check if there is output voltage from charging pin. Plug in the charger and check for the output voltage. In my case there is a good output voltage. Now check the line from the output of charging pin to the fuse. I discover that there is no output voltage at the fuse. I disassemble the charging pin and notice that the charging pin is not soldered properly.



I re-solder it and now my charging is working like a charm.

I hope that you like my post on how to solve PSP not charging.

You may like:  How to fix a Psp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Total Pageviews
About this blog
This blog is a collection of Gsm and Gadgets firmwares, downloads, softwares, tools, etc.
free counters