Tuesday, January 31, 2012

6020 intermittent signal - dropping signal

History:  This unit was brought to me by my customer.

Diagnostic:

1.  After I disassemble the unit I found out the board is already repaired.  The PCB board is full of flux and messy.  Signal is dropping after I power on the unit.  This symptons is usually a problem in the TX circuit.  You can verify it by doing a manual search in the settings of your cellphone.  If you could search all the service provider then TX is the problem.

2.  I usually replace P.A. in this common problem.

Solution:  Replace P.A.  After replacing the amplifier the unit is working again.  see the picture below.



Just replace P.A. part number N7700.  Problem will be solved.

Back to:  Cellphone repair problem and solutions


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Total Pageviews
About this blog
This blog is a collection of Gsm and Gadgets firmwares, downloads, softwares, tools, etc.
free counters