Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2600 No light on LCD solution

As a beginner in repairing cellphone it will took you a lot of time to figure out 2600 no light problem.  This post will guide how to repair it in no time.

I will provide here pictures search by me in the internet.

Picture 1.

2600 no light on LCD


Picture 2.

2600 no light on LCD


From the picture above you have to trace picture 2 in the schematic diagram (picture 1).

In this case I found out the I have an open line in Vled -  .   I use a jumper wire and connect it to the backlight referring the schematic diagram.

Back to:  Cellphone repair tutorial - problems and solutions




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Total Pageviews
About this blog
This blog is a collection of Gsm and Gadgets firmwares, downloads, softwares, tools, etc.
free counters