Sunday, July 10, 2011

n73 keypad problem and solution

In this tutorial I will teach you how to repair a n73 keypad problem. It can be done in 5-15 minutes defending on your skills in electronics troubleshooting and pictorial diagram reading.




Tools needed in repairing n73 keypad problem:

magnetic wire
Magnetic wire - for jumper solutions

soldering iron
Soldering iron

multitester
Multitester


Procedure:

In this case I received a N73 water damage with keypad problem hash is not working.  I disassemble the phone and I found out that It is free of dirt and water residue.  I clean the keypad board and still it would not work.  My conclusion now is that there is an open pattern.

Using the pictorial diagram below I can determine which connections is open.  You can use the multi tester to perform the continuity test.

After testing the open pattern I found out that connections number 23 is open.  Using your soldering iron you need to connect the line from 23 of hash symbol to 23 of number 9 using magnetic wire.  To check if you connect it correctly use again your multitester.  If there is a continuity you done perfectly.

Assemble the unit and congratulate yourself your done repairing n73 keypad problem.


You may like:  Mobile phone repair training

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Total Pageviews
About this blog
This blog is a collection of Gsm and Gadgets firmwares, downloads, softwares, tools, etc.
free counters