Thursday, February 20, 2014

Android Share 2330 Too Many Pattern Step by Step Solution

Hello again.  Today I'm going to share to you how to solve this Android Share 2330 Too Many  Pattern problem.  In the past of my solution are manual format.  Just like any smartphone android I just press either volume up or volume down plus power and then I could  go to the setup where I could wiped and restart the tablet automatically.

Now this one is not the same.  I tried my trick for 5 to 10 minutes but nothing works.  Now here's my guide on how you could fix this problem.

Things you need:

1.  Usb cable - To connect your tablet to your PC.
2.  PC - where will run your software to reset/factory reset the tablet

Software you need:

1.  Adbdriver Installer
2.  Prince Android Toolkit V2

Procedure:

1.  Power on your tablet and connect it to your PC.  My computer runs Windows XP OS.

2.  Install Adbdriver installer.  After you install it you will the picture below to determine that you install it successfully and the tablet is detected to the computer.


3.  Next Run Prince Android Toolkit V2.  What you want to do here is to press number 5 and press Enter button.  The Android will reboot and it will now reset to its factory settings.


Congratulations!  You're done :)

Here's the output of my work.






Have a great day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Total Pageviews
About this blog
This blog is a collection of Gsm and Gadgets firmwares, downloads, softwares, tools, etc.
free counters