Thursday, February 6, 2014

Cherry Mobile Jade "Wrong pattern" solution

Hello again just want to share another solution for you here.  This one is Cherry Mobile Jade "wrong pattern" problem.  It's like too many password attempt problem.  Check it out now.







This one took me literally 15 minutes.  Most of the cherry mobiles hard solution can be found on the internet but these one I can't find any hint how to solve this problem.

When I tried to do the volume up + pwr on I was redirected to fast boot, normal boot and the other option , there's nothing change from the phone.

But when I tried the volume down + power on the phone boot to a bunch of chinese/korean language which I can't understand.

There's no other options but to try each command.  On the sixth option I select it using power on and then press volume up 2x.   The mobile reset on its own and now it is on its factory settings again.

I hope you get the tips how I solved it.  Leave a comment below if you need help from solving this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Total Pageviews
About this blog
This blog is a collection of Gsm and Gadgets firmwares, downloads, softwares, tools, etc.
free counters